- Register to vote
- If you want to receive a ballot in the mail, register online to vote here before October 26th!
- If you don’t want to register online, you can register in person at a Voter Service and Polling Center (VSPC) in your home county anytime from October 19th until polls close at 7pm November 3rd. Find Voter Service and Polling Centers in your home county here.
- Fill your ballot out
- Learn about the candidates and issues on the ballot at Colorado.gov’s website.
- If you didn’t get a ballot in the mail, or you don’t want to use that ballot, you can visit a VSPC in your home county and vote in person.
- Turn in your ballot
- We strongly recommend dropping your ballot off in any drop box or VSPC in your home county. You can locate your nearest drop box or VSPC here. Note that you must use a drop box or VSPC in your county for your ballot to be counted.
- If it’s before October 26th, you can also mail in your ballot; however, there is no guarantee that ballots received in the mail after November 3rd will be counted, so we urge voters to either mail in their ballots before October 20th or to use a local drop box or VSPC. If you mail your ballot, you can sign up here to track it from sent to received.