June 15th, 2020 marks 8 years since DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) was first created after undocumented leaders in Colorado and across the US demanded relief from deportation. DACA has allowed hundreds of thousands of recipients to remain home in the US. Eight years later we are nowhere nearer to having a concrete answer for the over 700,000 DACA recipients or the millions of others in our communities and families who desperately need and deserve a pathway to citizenship in a country they have helped build and contribute to. This is because of Congress’ inability to enact meaningful legislation to reform our immigration system in ways that are just and equitable for those who have been forced to live in the shadows for far too long.
Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition > Take Action > Cory Gardner Must Introduce the Dream and Promise Act
- Our Vision for Federal Immigration Reform: 9 DemandsWhat's New at CIRCApril 12, 2021
- Immigrant Rights Activists Drop Banners Throughout the State Calling for Immigration ReformWhat's New at CIRCApril 8, 2021
- Tune in on social mediaWhat's New at CIRCApril 5, 2021
- 2020 Annual ReportWhat's New at CIRCApril 5, 2021
- 2020 Annual Report | Plain Text versionWhat's New at CIRCApril 5, 2021