2021 was a huge year for immigrant rights at the Colorado State Capitol. The Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition was able to lead and pass our top two priority bills, data privacy and a statewide legal defense fund, as well as partner with other coalitions to fight for agricultural workers rights. We’re excited to share an in depth report on all of our legislative work for 2021 and continue our momentum for next year.
- West Slope FellowWhat's New at CIRCMay 16, 2022
- Rocky Mountain FellowWhat's New at CIRCMay 16, 2022
- North Regional FellowWhat's New at CIRCMay 16, 2022
- Communications CoordinatorWhat's New at CIRCMay 11, 2022
- New Report Shows ICE Uses Data Brokers to Skirt Sanctuary LawsPress ReleaseApril 20, 2022