2021 was a huge year for immigrant rights at the Colorado State Capitol. The Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition was able to lead and pass our top two priority bills, data privacy and a statewide legal defense fund, as well as partner with other coalitions to fight for agricultural workers rights. We’re excited to share an in depth report on all of our legislative work for 2021 and continue our momentum for next year.
- CIRC Condemns City of Durango’s Censorship Toward Community MembersPress Release, Update, What's New at CIRCAugust 22, 2022
- New Report Shows ICE Uses Data Brokers to Skirt Sanctuary LawsPress ReleaseApril 20, 2022
- SABOTAGING SANCTUARY: How Data Brokers Give ICE Backdoor Access to Colorado’s Data and JailsIn the News, Our Work, Update, What's New at CIRCApril 20, 2022
- Colorado DMV Expands Number of Offices Offering Appointments, Services for SB-251 Driver License, IDsPress ReleaseApril 19, 2022
- Immigration Activists Welcomed in Chicago in Middle of 40 Day Bike Ride to DCIn the NewsApril 15, 2022