2021 was a huge year for immigrant rights at the Colorado State Capitol. The Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition was able to lead and pass our top two priority bills, data privacy and a statewide legal defense fund, as well as partner with other coalitions to fight for agricultural workers rights. We’re excited to share an in depth report on all of our legislative work for 2021 and continue our momentum for next year.
- Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition Announces New Co-Executive Directors, Gladis Ibarra and Henry SandmanOur Work, Press Release, Update, What's New at CIRCAugust 15, 2023
- Take Action! Colorado Sheriffs Should Not Work with ICE!Our Work, Take Action, What's New at CIRCJune 2, 2023
- Commemorating 10 Years of Drivers Licenses for All: Press ConferenceIn the News, Update, What's New at CIRCJune 2, 2023
- ICE testing new immigrant surveillance device in DenverIn the News, Press ReleaseMay 19, 2023
- New Report Details Disturbing Abuse by ICE Agents in ColoradoIn the News, Press Release, Take Action, UpdateApril 24, 2023