This new resource by Informed Immigrant explains how to travel with Advanced Parole in 2024! Fortunately, the decision on DACA from Judge Hanen in September of 2023 did not impact recipient’s ability to travel with Advanced Parole. Visit this page to learn more about how to apply and what you should consider when applying to travel outside of the U.S. with Advanced Parole.
Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition > Traveling with Advanced Parole in 2024
- Colorado Joins Other States to Expand Access to Healthcare for ImmigrantsIn the NewsJanuary 29, 2024
- CIRC Member Explains Benefits of Healthcare Expansion for Immigrants in ColoradoIn the NewsJanuary 18, 2024
- Media Coverage of Pilgrimage for CitizenshipIn the NewsJanuary 3, 2024
- Pilgrimage for Citizenship: Advocates Prepare for Final Day and March to Congresswoman Caraveo’s Greeley OfficePress ReleaseDecember 3, 2023
- Pilgrimage for Citizenship: Advocates Start March from Denver to Greeley to Advocate for Registry Law UpdatePress ReleaseDecember 1, 2023