Check out our new report in collaboration with the CSU School of social work! This research was conducted to better understand immigrants’ experiences with federal immigration enforcement in the state of Colorado. A total of 17 immigrants with in-depth experience with immigration-related arrest and detention participated in interviews and focus groups.
Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition > Research Brief – Lived Experiences of Federal immigration Enforcement in Colorado
- ICE testing new immigrant surveillance device in DenverIn the News, Press ReleaseMay 19, 2023
- New Report Details Disturbing Abuse by ICE Agents in ColoradoIn the News, Press Release, Take Action, UpdateApril 24, 2023
- Immigrant Activists and Community Members to Rally at Colorado State Capitol to Push Registry UpdatePress ReleaseMarch 8, 2023
- Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition supports Edna Chavez in her termination by the City of DenverPress ReleaseJanuary 27, 2023
- CIRC Condemns City of Durango’s Censorship Toward Community MembersPress Release, Update, What's New at CIRCAugust 22, 2022