Check out our new report in collaboration with the CSU School of social work! This research was conducted to better understand immigrants’ experiences with federal immigration enforcement in the state of Colorado. A total of 17 immigrants with in-depth experience with immigration-related arrest and detention participated in interviews and focus groups.
Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition > Research Brief – Lived Experiences of Federal immigration Enforcement in Colorado
- Our Hearts are Heavy: A Call for Ceasefire in PalestinePress ReleaseNovember 1, 2023
- Colorado joins National Day of Action at the GEO Detention Center in AuroraPress ReleaseSeptember 18, 2023
- Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition Responds to Judge’s Ruling on DACA, Calls for Immediate Congressional ActionPress ReleaseSeptember 13, 2023
- Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition Announces New Co-Executive Directors, Gladis Ibarra and Henry SandmanWhat's New at CIRCAugust 15, 2023
- Take Action! Colorado Sheriffs Should Not Work with ICE!Our Work, Take Action, What's New at CIRCJune 2, 2023