On August 20th Palantir officially moved its headquarters to Denver. Join Coloradans as we refuse to partner with Palantir!Take Action!
The company Palantir is ICE’s technology backbone, providing the digital infrastructure to surveil, detain and deport immigrants. Palantir’s tools have been used to conduct mass workplace raids, including the biggest raid in US history in which 680 people were detained in Mississippi.
As individuals, elected officials, organizations, faith communities and universities we pledge to protect civil liberties, human rights, peace and freedom by refusing to partner with Palantir, including in the following ways:
- I will not support concessions or tax breaks from local governments
- No Palantir employee will form part of our organization
- We will not give Palantir a spot in our career fair
- We will not accept donations or money from Palanti
- I will not work for Palantir