- This event has passed.
Citizenship Workshop in Fort Morgan
April 23 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join the Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition and One Morgan County for a
FREE legal services workshop where skilled immigration lawyers will help you apply for citizenship and answer any questions you may have about the naturalization application process!
No registration required – walk-ins welcome!
SATURDAY, APRIL 23
11AM – 5PM
218 MAIN STREET
FORT MORGAN, CO
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR US CITIZENSHIP?
1. Have you been a Legal Permanent Resident in the US for almost 5 years or more OR have you been a Legal Permanent Resident for almost 3 years or more & currently married to a U.S. Citizen?
2. Are you older than 18 years old?
If you answered “yes” to both those questions, you may be ready to apply! Please bring the following items to help make your application process quicker:
- Legal Permanent Resident Card / “Green Card”
- Social Security Card
- Colorado ID or License
- Passport (if you have one)
- All travel dates outside of the U.S for the last 5 years, exit and entrance dates to the US
- Dates and home addresses for the last 5 years
- Dates, work addresses, company name and duty title for the last 5 years