The Colorado DMV has opened 26 offices in Colorado processing driver’s licenses for undocumented state residents! Starting in January 2023, hundreds of Coloradans are now able to apply daily for a driver license closer to home thanks to the addition of offices where the public can obtain an SB251 driver license, a category that allows undocumented Coloradans to apply for a driver license or identification card if they meet certain criteria. With the addition of these new offices, there are now 26 offices to sign up for an appointment to receive a license or identification if you’re undocumented!
Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition > Take Action > 26 New Offices Are Opened for Licenses for Undocumented Coloradans: Schedule Your Appointment Today!
- Our Hearts are Heavy: A Call for Ceasefire in PalestinePress ReleaseNovember 1, 2023
- Colorado joins National Day of Action at the GEO Detention Center in AuroraPress ReleaseSeptember 18, 2023
- Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition Responds to Judge’s Ruling on DACA, Calls for Immediate Congressional ActionPress ReleaseSeptember 13, 2023
- Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition Announces New Co-Executive Directors, Gladis Ibarra and Henry SandmanWhat's New at CIRCAugust 15, 2023
- Take Action! Colorado Sheriffs Should Not Work with ICE!Our Work, Take Action, What's New at CIRCJune 2, 2023