CIRC is seeking a motivated individual to support priority campaigns, team projects, and political strategy in the Policy Fellow position. The Policy Fellow will work closely with all three campaign managers at CIRC to advance goals and strategies for campaigns and will report to the Policy Manager.
The Policy Fellow is a part time position, working 5-15 hours a week.
- Work with the Policy team to advance goals and strategies for statewide campaigns and plans.
- Work with other departments to support projects as needed that fulfill CIRC’s mission & priorities.
- Work with coalition members to strengthen external communications surrounding our policy work and strategy at the capitol.
- Provide critical support on research projects to aid our campaign work and mission.
- Strong communication: Ability to community complex policies in simplified terms. Maintain effective coordination and relations with members, staff, and stakeholders.
- Organizational skills: Ability to coordinate and support the various moving components of coalition and campaigns.
- Teamwork and collaboration: Willingness and ability to work collectively with diverse individuals and organizations across campaigns and regions.
- Bilingual: Spanish/English preferred.
- Flexibility: This position requires flexibility to work some evenings and weekends for membership activities and regional and statewide gatherings.
Compensation & Hours
This is a part time (5-15 hours a week, average of 10 hours per week), temporary position. Total compensation is $2,700 paid in two installments: once at the beginning of the fellowship, and once at the end, upon completion.
This position will start on January 5th and end on May 11, 2020.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.