Take a look at our members across Colorado
Benefits for CIRC Member Organizations:
- Be a part of the statewide immigrant rights movement building power and creating statewide change.
- Opportunity to network/collaborate with local, state, and national partners to advance justice; build deeper relationships and power across the state and nation.
- Cross-training and sharing of expertise with other member organizations.
- Attendance & voting privileges at CIRC Annual Assembly and Regional Meetings.
- Vote to nominate and elect Board of Directors; qualify to have organization rep nominated to Board of Directors.
- Vote to choose CIRC’s priority campaigns, issues and policy platform.
- Access to serve in decision-making capacity on campaign and issue committees.
- Support of CIRC’s statewide lobbyist during state legislative session to advance coalition goals.
- Staff capacity support for communications, social media, leadership development and general troubleshooting.
- Access to technical assistance and trainings on organizational development, fundraising, communications, leadership development and policy advocacy.
- Access to multi-media tools such as event sound equipment, translation equipment, LCD projector, digital camera/video (dependent on availability and need).
- Promotion and link for organization on CIRC website, in annual legislative report, and in other publications.
- Subscription to member bulletins with current info on latest immigration news, advocacy activities and alerts.
Roles and Responsibilities of CIRC Member Organizations:
- Support and promote CIRC’s mission and vision.
- Participate in the annual CIRC Assembly and regional member meetings.
- Participate in the campaign and issue decision-making committees as able or applicable.
- Help nominate and elect the Board of Directors.
- Support and promote CIRC’s campaigns, utilizing their organizations’ strengths, resources and abilities.
- Pay annual dues of $100. (Not eligible to vote on coalition business if annual dues are unpaid.)
- Help sponsor CIRC Assembly and other events as able and applicable.
Criteria and Process for Organizational Membership:
- Agree with CIRC’s Mission and Goals.
- Agree with CIRC’s founding principles and guidelines.
- Fill out, sign and submit this application form.
- Receive a CIRC representative for interview/site visit and receive vote of approval from CIRC Board of Directors.
- Dues: $100 for organizations due annually (unable to vote on coalition business if dues are unpaid.)
- New members are asked to pay the $100 dues at the time of enrollment if possible
- The application allows for different payment methods for maximum convenience.
- New members that cannot pay the $100 dues at the time of enrollment may set up a payment plan
- **Note: Members who have not paid the annual membership dues will not be eligible to vote on coalition business.