CIRC Action Fund is hiring an enthusiastic Digital and Electoral Organizer. This position will work with CIRC Action Fund’s senior team to execute the organization’s digital and electoral objectives. The Digital and Electoral Organizer is a salaried, $41,500 a year position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and generate content (e.g. videos and graphics) for the organization’s social media accounts.
- Write action alerts to engage members on CIRC Action Fund’s electoral and legislative campaigns. This includes, but will not be limited to, getting members to sign petitions, fill out surveys, canvass for the organization’s endorsed candidates, attend lobby meetings, and participate in text and phonebanking campaigns.
- Manage and develop content for phone and textbanking campaigns.
- Evaluate existing digital strategies to advise CIRC Action Fund senior team on which tactics are most effective to use for future campaigns.
- Support field and policy team in conducting extensive electoral research on voter demographics to identify pro-immigrant champions.
- Assist CIRC Action Fund’s Field Director on executing the organization’s field plan. This includes, but will not be limited to, helping organize canvass launches, candidate town halls/forums, voter education events, and field staff trainings.
- In coordination with CIRC Action Fund senior staff, execute interviews with candidates that CIRC Action Fund is interested in endorsing.
- May provide digital support to the C3 organizing team as campaigns require.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills, especially in graphic design and social media content development.
- Background or strong passion in electoral and legislative organizing.
- Experience with NGP VAN and Hustle strongly preferred.
- Experience working with diverse communities, in particular, communities of color and low-income communities.
- Bilingual/Multilingual: Spanish or fluency in other widely spoken language reflecting Colorado’s immigrant population.
Please email a resume and three references to Alex Galeana at email@example.com. For any questions pertaining to this position please call (949) 702-1188. This position is open until filled.
This position is a full time salaried position starting at $41,500 with full health, dental and vision. This is a grant funded position and subject to renewed funding after year 1.